Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Inseparables...

This post was wholeheartedly inspired by one of Sandra's recent posts on her amazing blog.


Daisy (Garland Edition) by Marc Jacobs - Please tell me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure this smells exactly the same as the regular Daisy. Even the notes described are the same. I think the only difference with the Garland Edition is that it has blue flowers--and it came with a paper daisy garland...it might be slightly more concentrated, but I'm fairly certain the scent is the same.


floral top by Pure Alfred Sung - A steal of a buy from Zellers (Canadian version of Target). I love shopping there. Sooo much better than Walmart!

The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje - I wish I could say that I like this, but I find the non-linear storytelling style tedious to read. I've only read a chapter though...so maybe it takes time to get into. 

notebook - A great dollar store buy! This is my diary/shopping list/ideas/doodling book.

lint roller - I have a cat who sheds a lot these days because he's losing his winter coat. Here's the little brat (I say that affectionately of course)


Evian facial spray - A godsend during the dog days of summer. I don't buy into the whole makeup setting gimmick, though. It is just water with some salts in it, after all. 

Dior Addict Lipstick '#353 Blush' - I should probably do a larger post on this. This is the best lipstick I have ever tried. You get what you pay for. Sheer, buildable colour that is long-lasting and smooths out the lines on your lips due to its gel-like formula. Blush is just a hint brighter than my natural lip colour so for me it is a MLBB shade. I would describe it as a warm pink with a touch of brown. 


Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara - I use this to set my unruly brows. It works. Nothing much to say here. I can't understand why anyone would want to spend more than $5 on something like brow gel...unless it's the only thing they use...

Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm - I think I use the word unique too much, but that's all I can come up with right now for this product. The flavour is very unique. Nice smooth lip balm. My only qualm is that there is no SPF.

Izod sunglasses - I wouldn't say my eyes are very light-sensitive, but my brain is. I think I'm secretly a vampire. I feel better knowing that I won't get cataracts by the time I'm 30. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment