Saturday, June 18, 2011

Makeup Storage

Currently all my makeup is housed in my tiny walk-in closet on top of my dresser. I've had this arrangement for about a year and I'm pretty proud of it.

There are still some loose ends, for example trying to figure out where to put a mirror. I think I'll have to hang one behind the drawers or maybe on the back of the door. I'm still trying to optimize the space in my closet...anyhow, here it is!


Brush holder and beads - Dollarama, Michael`s
Mirrored jewelry drawers - Winners
White plastic drawers - Solutions
Red cardboard drawers - Solutions


My favourite part of this setup is definitely the mirrored jewelry drawers from Winners. Can you believe it was only $30?!! I was looking for mirrored drawers everywhere and I could only seem to find them online in the US or the UK for over $100! I popped into Winners and there were two of them! But only one had all the drawer knobs intact. I guess you could say it was destiny...

0 comments:

Post a Comment