Monday, July 4, 2011

In & Out - 1st edition

In:
  • Beautiful sunny weather with no rain - I'm mean do I really have to explain?
  • Nail polish with bling ring fingers - Unashamedly copied from Lorraine Stanick, but I know it's a trend that started with celebrities around 2009. Honestly, whoever came up with this is a genius! It's like wearing a piece of jewelry! I will definitely be making a post on this because I want to tell you guys about a great drugstore nail polish find!
  • Layered bracelets - I've decided that 2011 is the year of the bracelet. Currently I'm sporting silver metal cuffs (with the hinge thingy) with a rustic brown and black wax cord bracelet and it matches everything I wear! My next wishlist jewelry item is some sort of rose gold cuff bracelet. I've been eyeing several Etsy shops!
  • Strange tan lines - As someone who is already dark-skinned, for some odd reason I've always envied people who got tan lines. Well, this past Canada Day I was out all day in the sun and guess what? Watch tan, bra strap tan, and bracelet tan! I wear them as badges of honour...I know, I'm weird...tell me something I don't know...
  • Lip stains - Darn you, Tiffany! She is such an enabler! I've been looking into stains for a while, but her post about it sent me to the drugstore to try some out. Honestly, why didn't I try these before? Perfect for hot summer days when you don't want to faff about with makeup!
Out:
  • Studying for entrance exams - ewww...I want to enjoy my summer! 
  • Having cat hair all over my clothes
  • Maintaining my eyebrows - While groomed eyebrows are always an in, the actual process of getting them there is just tedious. I wish I was pro at threading because it's so much faster than tweezing one hair at a time and the finished look is so much cleaner!
That's all I can think of for now...I suppose it's a good thing I have less outs than ins. Here's to positivity!


0 comments:

Post a Comment